Scroll down for a slide show of some of my pictures... I hope you enjoy them!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Spring is coming!

Yes, I know it's cold.... brrrrr...... But Spring REALLY is on its way. So now is the time to get your name into the Spring photo line-up. Since I do almost all my photos outdoors, scheduling is usually very flexible... by necessity! Easter is April 4th this year and, Lord willing, we should be well into some BEAUTIFUL sunny days... The rabbits will, I'm certain, have a new brood of babies... Dove and Skunk are doing their family planning even now... I'll have that daisy and wildflower patch planted by the end of next week... And I can't WAIT to see my baby girl in her white flowing dress, long beautiful dark hair, and bare feet in the middle of those daisies. Have photo ideas swimming in your head? Let's try it! My gracious, if it turns out crazy there's always the "delete" button! Ahhh... the age and wonder of digital photography.

Hope to hear from you soon! Stay warm for now, but keep your eyes looking for Spring and your hearts looking for the return of the Savior.

All and always for my Lord,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment